Rahkar Gostaran Aron (RGA) at a glance
Rahkar Gostaran Aron Company (RGA Co.) is a group of expert and experienced engineers in Ferroalloys, Mg ingot production and carbon material processing industries. The main aim of the company is to provide high-quality services including the supply of raw materials and equipment as well as execution of industrial-scale projects from A to Z: consultancy, supervisory, management, engineering and feasibility studies.
- Ferroalloys industries
- Magnesium industry
- Coal and carbon material
- Available services in the field of energy-efficient management
Aims and scopes
Providing feasibility study research, design, engineering, consultation, supervision, implementation and supplying raw materials and equipment in the below industries:
Coal washing and processing
for providing carbon materials specially used in ferroalloys and steel making industries, including: coke, semi coke, metallurgical coke, calcined anthracite and etc.
Carbon materials supply
specially used in ferroalloys and steel making industries, including: coke, semi coke, metallurgical coke, calcined anthracite and etc.
(including whole electricity, mechanical, metallurgical and materials transformation aspects in this industry)
Production of magnesium ingot
By Pidgeon method, ( reduction with ferrosilicon)
Rahar Gostaran Aaron Company announces its policy as follows:
Improved service upgrades
- Upgrading the services and the technical and engineering consultation provided by company.
- Utilizing the latest world technology in the whole company services.
- Utilizing the technical ability of the expert engineers in projects design and implementation.
- Selecting qualified local and international contractors in whole company services.
After sales service
- Providing after-sales service with the aim of customer satisfaction
- Increasing speed in the supply chain of materials and equipment.
- Striving to increase market share and increase profits.
- Expanding research and development (R&D) with a particular focus on the current needs of the country's industries.
Entering new markets
- Entering new markets.
- Promoting staff knowledge, empowerment and skills with targeted, planned, continuous and effective training
- Establish control mechanisms to reduce safety risks and environmental aspects.
- Optimal use and control of energy and energy consumption.